Surveyor - Testing Application Engineer (Katowice)
Our client is Global leader in spatial measurement known for premium products and innovative solution development, supporting professionals in a diverse mix of industries, such as aerospace and defense, safety and security, construction, and manufacturing.
A range of highly advanced core technologies – EDM (Electronic Distance Measurement), GPS/ GNSS technology, airborne LiDAR sensors, 3D laser scanning, tilt and angle measurement and 3D point cloud generation and CAD/CAM software.
We are looking for experienced Testing Application Engineer with Surveyor background to drive quality assurance of software solutions of various release phases, in the Survey, Construction and GIS fields. You will help us in development of modern geospatial office software.
Your main responsibilities
- Driving quality control ensuring solutions to achieve high-quality standards
- Collaborate with Product Management and the R&D teams in an Agile Project Management environment supporting testing
- Contribute to the Life Cycle support of existing products in regression testing
- Support and train team members to achieve level of quality for testing goals
- You have proven Survey and Asset Collection experience participating in the design and application of 3d acquisition projects.
- You hold a BSc or MSc degree in Geodesy, GIS, Geomatics, Geography or related disciplines
- You possess knowledge of Geodetic concepts and technologies (GNSS, Terrestrial, geodetic reference systems, error statistics)
- You have strong writing, presentation and teamwork skills
- You are self-managed, and a self-starter able to work in fast-paced and changing environments
- You are detail oriented with a structured working style and the ability to solve complex problems
- You have good analytical skills with an ability to think clearly and logically
- You are proficient in English (written and spoken), German is a benefit
- Willing to travel for short time visiting company office in Switzerland for adaptation phase, project consultancy and other communication needs.
- Good English language skills required (written and spoken) allowing effective work in multinational and globally spread teams.
- Ready to join to our team for permanent work in Katowice location.
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience and qualifications : 8,000-12,000 PLN gross (UoP)
- Working with latest cutting-edge technologies (3D laser scanners, GPS/GNSS, massive 3D point clouds data, geospatial software )
- Excellent atmosphere and comfortable working environment (modern “A” class office building, attractive location close to the city center, good communication and public transport, dedicated car/bike parking place)
- Friendly and helpful environment with opportunities for personal development
- Perfect work-life balance, flexible working hours.
- Kitchen, Table football and VR room.
If you are interested, please send us your CV quoting the reference: TAE/GEO/AP/KTW